Terms & Conditions
Client: The person, organisation or company buying the Service of the ‘Business’.
Business: The Business is Yours Occasionally.
Terms & Conditions: The Terms & Conditions as outlined in this document in its entirety.
Invoice: The document detailing the charges for Service which the Client agrees to pay. There may be more than one invoice generated per Wedding or Event.
Products available to purchase online
from this website.
Products: All stationery items designed and made by Yours Occasionally.
Terms and Conditions
- A £50 non-refundable deposit will be taken once the order is confirmed and prior to design stage. This is to secure your studio time and ensure you do not take the proofs to another stationer.
- The options chosen online can be changed if you have made a mistake. Please contact Yours Occasionally as soon as possible to let them know of any changes you need to make.
- Yours Occasionally will provide the Client with an Invitation Checklist Sheet to gather all the information required to make the invitations.
- Yours Occasionally will be responsible for any errors the Business makes after the Client has signed-off the proofs.
- If the Client has not spotted errors at proof stage, the Business will not be held responsible and corrections will be made at a cost to the Client.
- Yours Occasionally has the right to change designs on the website at any time. However, if you have ordered a design and it is replaced by another on the website, the chosen design will still be made.
- Yours Occasionally will send all orders via its preferred courier service.
- Yours Occasionally cannot accept responsibility for lost or damaged orders if the Client requests a different method of delivery than the one offered.
- If the Client’s order is damaged in transit, whilst using the Business’s preferred courier, it is the Client’s responsibility to let the Business know within two working days, so it can be replaced. If the Client doesn’t let the business know until after this time, no refunds or replacements will be given and the Client will need to reorder.
- The turnaround time for invitations is up to three weeks from proof sign off stage to delivery.
- Any Client that does not respond to the Business after placing an order will have their order revoked.
- The online options available are not subject to alternative materials or styles unless the Client has chosen the Bespoke Service.
- All orders via the website can be paid via Bank Transfer, Cash or PayPal. The Business does not accept cheques.
- Any orders received where there is an month or less to go to the wedding or event will incur an automatic £50 expedite fee for each different stationery item ordered, to ensure priority status is given.
- All orders will be paid by the Client in advance of production by the Business.
- Yours Occasionally does not take responsibility for any damaged invitation the Client has sent to their guest.
- If the Client would like the names of their guests printed on the invitations, there is a one-off layout fee of £75, plus the cost per invitation. Names must be provided in either Word or Excel format. If the Client can only provide a handwritten list the layout fee will be £150.
- When providing names for the Place Cards, the Client must provide them in either Word or Excel format, ensuring both first and surnames have been included and that all names start with a capital letter and the names are spelt correctly upon receipt by the Business. If these terms are not met, then a £50 layout fee will be incurred by the Client and must be paid before any editing is carried out by the Business.
- Telephone consultations are also available at a cost of £15/hour and are only available during Yours Occasionally working hours which are 10.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday only.
- Yours Occasionally will only respond to correspondence or phone calls made during business hours which are 10.00am – 5.30pm Monday to Friday only.
- Any correspondence received by email, text, website, Facebook Message or any other online communication application, or any phone call received outside of these times will be responded to on the next available working day.