what information should you include in your invitation?
- Who it’s from
- Date, time and address of both ceremony and reception venue
- Accurate postcodes
- RSVP date
- Accommodation Details
- Gift Details, such a money or vouchers
- Transport Details, parking and taxis
- End time, e.g. carriages at midnight
- Food Allergy questions to guests
- Send out three months prior to your wedding
What isn’t essential?
- Printed maps aren’t necessary unless your venue is very difficult to find
- Food menus if your are choosing the food in advance yourselves.